Sometimes lifting operations can require additional versatility or you may want to further increase the efficiency and safety of your work. Inside this guide, you’ll find the information you need to select and order the correct lifting equipment for your needs.
- Considerations for lifting performed on soft or delicate surfaces
- Considerations for extra rough terrain lifting
- Considerations for hot or cold lifting
- Additional safety measures to ensure operator safety
- Restricted access, basket space and lifting additional material